• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Gaming Headphones Help PLZ :)

JMack986

n00b
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
32
im looking into getting some headphones as i have a X-FI fatality sound card and 3.5mm audio jack plugged into the front of it for my headphones to go into the front. i only have a set of £30 argos headphones and because i am playing games more often i was looking to upgrade my headphones. what headphones would you surgest i have a price limit of £150 pounds which is about $280 dollars.

these headphones will only be used for gaming purposes only :)

thx for reading

JMack986
 
most people will tell you that the Sennheiser HD595's are great for gaming. I personally own a set and I could not be happier. I do not have the X-Fi sound card yet (I purchased the Elite Pro but its in the mail) as I am using the onboard Realtek HD Codec and it still sounds great.

I definatly recommend them especially for the price. You can find them on ebay for $150 shipped. I would use the extra money and get an amplifier for the HD595's and bring them to life.
 
Back
Top