Gaming glasses

Ayoralyn

Limp Gawd
Didn't really know where to fit this in, so I put it under general for now :)

Anyways, wanted to ask if anybody has had any experience with gaming glasses. Do they work? And are they worth it? If yes, any pointer as what brands and features I should go for? Thanks for the help!

Gaming glasses are basically glasses with anti-reflective qualities. I haven't noticed any particular improvements using them. If you're having eye strain the best possible solution will most likely be switching the distance at which you're sitting from your monitor. At least that is what worked for me :)

Thank you for the reply. Sad to hear they didn't work for you. I haven't browsed the web much yet (Honestly, haven't slept for more then 5-6 hours the last 3 days so, I'm not entirely up to speed), but the few reviews I've read think highly of them. I have considered the moving my monitor further away, but I need a bigger desk for that first. And although the glasses isn't exactly cheap, they are at least cheaper then if you want a decent desk :)

No one else with any experience from these?

Gaming glasses are basically glasses with anti-reflective qualities. I haven't noticed any particular improvements using them. If you're having eye strain the best possible solution will most likely be switching the distance at which you're sitting from your monitor. At least that is what worked for me :)

gunnars have a coating and some minor presription in certain areas

I was having seriously fatigue/eystrain and a pair of gunnars helped a ton. I wont game without them, and I am going to buy a non-yellowed pair for work

I have two pairs of Gunnars and I love them. I have a pair at home and a pair at work. They tend to come with a minor prescription built in because there is a different when I have them on. Things seem "bigger" or more zoomed in which helps with eye strain as well.

Back