• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gaming Friends

alexbryant75

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
91
Hey I am a college student in Springfield MO and when I left home there was a group of like 30 of us that played togethor every weekend .. so is there anybody in the area that does the same thing???
 
Depends on what game you play. If you play CSS, grab a good clan.. there's usually a good group of people who scrim AND just fuck around. I'm part of an office clan, and we do both. Fishtank ftw.
 
Hey I am a college student in Springfield MO and when I left home there was a group of like 30 of us that played togethor every weekend .. so is there anybody in the area that does the same thing???



Hey man, I live in Branson.

SGA is one that used to. I haven't been to one in quite a while, but sgalan.com was the site.

I looked at he dates are all old. I'll try and get ahold of someone, see if I can get some more info.
 
my imaginary friends play the games for me, that way I can blame someone else when my character gets killed.
 
Back
Top