Gaming desktop FS or FT for older laptop/desktop/parts+cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandbox Magician

Limp Gawd
I'm looking to part out my gaming computer. What I'm going to do is basically downgrade the entire system, starting with the video card. I'm hoping to trade or get enough money to buy some used replacements (cheap components that is) and end up with a low-end desktop or laptop and some extra cash in the end.

I'm going to start with my GTX260 @ $110 (NOW SOLD). Then I'll go buy an older PCI-E to pop in there for the time being and end up with some spare change. Eventually I plan on doing that with all components, unless someone offers to trade my gaming rig for a laptop+some cash.

For instance, trade me a dual core CPU, 2GB RAM, your motherboard and PSU along with some cash ($200?) and I will send my quad core Q6600, 4GB OCZ Fatal1ty DDR2 800 RAM dual channel kit w/ heatsinks, BFG 550W PSU, and Asus P5Q Pro motherboard. This is just an example by the way, we can negotiate the price.

Here is a picture of my build:
100_1332.jpg

I bought all products brand new off of Newegg (with the exception of the CPU and HSF retention bracket bought from Amazon) a year and a half ago. I can e-mail the invoice if needed. I bought it to game, but I really don't have the time. I'm a full time college student, so the computer was barely used other than to crunch away in MS Office

Like I repeated above a bunch of times, I will sell part by part. However, people that are willing to trade a lower end component+cash or a laptop+cash for the whole system get dibs.

If you don't want to trade I'm looking to get these prices:

GTX260 (Link Above) - $110 (SOLD to Mr34727 for an Intel Celeron D 326, 2GB Corsair Value RAM, MSI 8400GS, and $40 cash. No longer need to trade for CPU/RAM/GPU but everything else still for sale)

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor (G0 Stepping) (Retail Box w/ 3 yr warranty) - $100 w/ $35 cooler below for free (NOW SOLD)

XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler (I will also throw in the retention bracket I bought that makes installation a breeze and holds the CPU more secure to the socket) - Free w/ CPU Purchase

Asus P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 CrossfireX ATX Motherboard - $50 (NOW SOLD)

OCZ Fatal1ty Edition 4GB (2x2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit - $50 (NOW SOLD)

BFG Tech GS-550 550W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V V2.8 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready - $30 (NOW SOLD)

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit for System Builders (Used on this computer for about 8 months until upgrading to Win7) - $20 (NOW SOLD)

Last edited:
pm sent, gts250 1gb, c2d e6300, and $10 for your gtx260
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I lowered prices to CRAZY low and will throw in the cooler for free w/ CPU purchase. That is $385 for EVERYTHING people just add a case and hard drive. That is like cheaper than a netbook for a quad core 4GB GTX260 gaming rig.

Last edited:
Updated with PM, retracting interest in 2X2gb.

Thanks!

Last edited:
EVGA GTX260 sold to Mr34727 for an Intel Celeron D 326, 2GB Corsair Value RAM, MSI 8400GS, and $40 cash.

Everything else is still for sale, but I no longer need to trade for a CPU/RAM/GPU. Nice doin' business with ya Mr34727!

Everything is sold except for the CPU+Cooler, RAM, and OS

If you buy all 3 I will knock off a GOOD chunk of the price and pay for shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back