Well I think I've finally done it. I'm going to be using it like for gaming, gaming and gaming. Maybe a little bit of photoshop + dreamweaver too. But my build is limited to the parts that are available here (pakistan).
My budget is like 75,000 pakistani rupees. (convert that if you want)
OLD LIST:
E8400
Maximus II Formula (got this already)
Corsair XMS2 DHX Dominator 4GB
Sapphire 4870 (100247L)
Western Digital (WD3200AAKS)
Corsair HX620W
Cooler Master 690
Samsung SH-S203B
Xigmatek HDT-RS1283 (this too)
NEW LIST: (September 7th, 2008)
E8400
Maximus II Formula (got this already)
Corsair XMS2 DHX 4GB (2x2GB)
HIS 4870
Western Digital (WD6400AAKS)
Corsair HX620W
Cooler Master 690
Samsung SH-S203B
Xigmatek HDT-RS1283 (this too)
My budget is like 75,000 pakistani rupees. (convert that if you want)
OLD LIST:
E8400
Maximus II Formula (got this already)
Corsair XMS2 DHX Dominator 4GB
Sapphire 4870 (100247L)
Western Digital (WD3200AAKS)
Corsair HX620W
Cooler Master 690
Samsung SH-S203B
Xigmatek HDT-RS1283 (this too)
NEW LIST: (September 7th, 2008)
E8400
Maximus II Formula (got this already)
Corsair XMS2 DHX 4GB (2x2GB)
HIS 4870
Western Digital (WD6400AAKS)
Corsair HX620W
Cooler Master 690
Samsung SH-S203B
Xigmatek HDT-RS1283 (this too)