Dec 6, 2006 #1 A andru Limp Gawd Joined Nov 6, 2006 Messages 176 Anyone have a gaming blog that they follow regularly? I'm looking for something on par with Engadget.com & Gizmodo.com but for PC gaming news/rumors.
Anyone have a gaming blog that they follow regularly? I'm looking for something on par with Engadget.com & Gizmodo.com but for PC gaming news/rumors.
Dec 8, 2006 #2 G gurgle Limp Gawd Joined Mar 22, 2006 Messages 344 kotaku.com gametab.com tweakguides.com
Dec 8, 2006 #3 B berzerker Gawd Joined Jun 16, 2004 Messages 820 Well, joystiq is the Weblogs, Inc. (engadget) games blog. I usually check gametab to find the stories I want to read. You can customize the sites you want to show on the front page.
Well, joystiq is the Weblogs, Inc. (engadget) games blog. I usually check gametab to find the stories I want to read. You can customize the sites you want to show on the front page.