Gamestop Strikes again

RancidWAnnaRIot

EspantaPajaros
:(

so.. there's this local games shop here.. called rhino games.. they weren't bad.. well.. looks like gamestop got to them.. knew it was gonna happen..

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/rhino/

they even had a lifetime warranty on anygame.. bring the game back.. and they will give you a new one.. or the cost of the game back...

looks like that's going out the window..

Yeah I heard about this several weeks back. With Rhino Gamestop owns something like 99.5% of the used games market now.

Do you live in Jax, FL cause I've seen one around theres an ebgames across the street

Dammit.

I guess it was just a matter of time.

There's a Rhino Games about 30 minutes from where I live and they were the only place around with a good selection of used SNES and NES games. I even found a used SNES and NES there. I just hope this merger doesn't screw that up. The Gamestop in the town where I live has no used games before PS1 of N64. I doubt they even have N64 games anymore since the PS3 and Wii came out.

i remember being in 6th - 7th grade going to funcoland by my house and trading in Genesis games for 18+ dollars. I bought my first saturn doing this, tho the playstation was already dominating the market and the saturn was a novelty... but hey 3d was 3d too me :)

OT: Does anyone know if you can switch a preorder for games at Gamestop?

For instance, I think I've talked my self out of buying Crackdown, but I have a $5 preorder down at my local store.

Can I switch that preorder over to Armored Core 4? Or is it lost if I don't pick up Crackdown?

TIA, sorry for hijacking

None of the Rhino's near me stocked PC Games, at least not since the last time I went to one. Maybe this will change.

None of the Rhino's near me stocked PC Games, at least not since the last time I went to one. Maybe this will change.

it has changed...

I went in to redeem store credit i had wit hRhino games.. when i walked in.. i saw PC games..

Back