Gamestop Madden preorder..Are they sending me a code for the demo download?

Headbust

[H]ard|Gawd
Figured since i would buy it anyway as i do every year i would pre order and get the full demo a week earlier. Are they going to send me a code that i enter in xbox live or something?

How will this work?

It depends on the Gamestop.

I stopped buying ANYTHING from Gamestop after my local one's new manager ended up being a douche bag.

I typically pre-order any games I want as soon as I can, especially if I suspect it will be a popular game. My experience has been that most games with pre-order code bonuses at Gamestop have codes handed out on little flyers/inserts -- however, these ARE limited per Gamestop.

I was # 3 on the Too Human list at my local GS. They assured me that I would receive my pre-order bonus. When I went to pick it up, they did not have my pre-order bonus and were completely out! I asked why, and the See You Next Tuesday manager told me that, "You should have told us you wanted the pre-order bonus." I did, WHEN I PREPAID FOR THE GAME IN FULL. I promptly had my money refunded, went to another store who provided me a pre-order code without any issues, and have never gone back to GS since.

gamestop sux..i pre-ordered to just get the demo code.. the store didnt tell me.. the card isnt good until the 23rd of july.. i had to find that out throught the GS "customer service line"

i did this on the 17th.
you should have gotten the code through your email..

as soon as i try the demo im canceling my pre-order.. i canceled my other pre-order's.i reserved it at my local game crazy.

Figured since i would buy it anyway as i do every year i would pre order and get the full demo a week earlier. Are they going to send me a code that i enter in xbox live or something?

How will this work?

I would think asking gamestop might give you a better answer.

Back