Gamescom 2016 Coverage

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at OCInside have posted hundreds of pictures from Gamescom 2016. Today's coverage includes games coming in 2016 - 2017, virtual reality games, retro games, hardware, case mods, cosplay and more. I snagged a few pictures for those of you that can't visit the link from work or school.

Yeah the lack of booth babes is sad, if these extremist women wanted equal treatment they should have had at least a couple dudes with a cod piece and show some under testy or side shaft.

RIP Booth Babes.
Good, never saw the appeal unless i was 13. Im there to see games, not gawk at miserable models trying to jumpstart their career. If i wanted to look at hot girls ill just google them.

Good, never saw the appeal unless i was 13. Im there to see games, not gawk at miserable models trying to jumpstart their career. If i wanted to look at hot girls ill just google them.

My dear friend. I hope you aren't one of those ones that doesn't think boys should play football, or girls should wear makeup. Sex appeal makes the world go around. Men should be men (dogs, but courteous ones) and women should be feminine!

It's the problem of the Gender Neutral society that is making life rather boring.

Back