• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Games + XP2400+ + FANS

unga

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 14, 2002
Messages
249
Heatware under unga. No refs yet.. Only have bought a couple of things.
Fleebay references.
I do not ship first but will do half and half for larger dollar items.

Items

2400 + Best OC I got was 200mhz newegg link Price 60 dollars shipped. I will throw in the thermaltake Sk+6 with thermaltake smart fan. SOLD

Thermalright Sk+6 Price (included with 2400+)AMDMB review Invludes thermaltake smart fan
newegg link SOLD

Half Life Platinum Pack - Includes Half Life, Opposing Force, Team Fortress, Counter Strike, Blue Shift. Price: $25 Shipped + $2 If you want Box.

Links 2001 - $7 dollars shipped + $2 if you want box

Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit 2 - $12 dollars shipped + 2 dollars if you want the box.

Civilization 3 - $15 dollars shipped + 2 dollars if you want the box

Operation Flashpoint - 7 dollars shipped + 2 dollars if you want the box

Warcraft 3 - $15 shipped + 2 dollars shipped if you want the box

Frozen Throne Expansion for warcraft 3 $18 shipped + 2 dollars if you want the box.

Antec Tri-light Led fans 2 fans for sale.... $6 dollars shipped.


Have this whole package for $125 shipped.

PM me for quicker response.
email: acooke2@slb.com
 
A 56K PCI modem - A working pull.. but would freeze my other comp upon installation... $ 5 dollars shipped.

20 Gb GD 7200 RPM - Sometimes works.. sometimes doesnt.. $10 dollars. Makes the occasional noise -Sold
 
20 Gb GD 7200 RPM - Sometimes works.. sometimes doesnt.. $10 dollars. Makes the occasional noise
wut does that mean, sumtimes works, sumtimes doesnt?

how long hav u used it for and wut brand is it?... is there a model number and a manufacturer link for this?

also, can u post pictures so i'll see if i want it possibly for a mod

thanks
 
The 2400 + plus the thermal right sk+6 plus the thermaltake smart fan are now 65 dollars shipped for the bundle....
 
can i get some history on the axp? voltages, age, oem, temps, time oced?

thanks

pm me with these answers
 
Changed pricing on 2400 + it is still 60 dollars shipped but I am including the thermalright SK+6 and the thermal take smart fan

Make offers on the games if you want.:)
 
I'm SEVERELY interested in the 2400, sans the heatsink/fan (I have plenty)...

I'll send you an email...

btw, my heatware's 15-0-0... :)
 
CPU has dibs...

Bump For games. Make offers please. ;)

Ragegj I sent you a pm as the email I send bounced back.

let me know..
 
Bump for games... please take them off my hands:) Make offers.
 
Back
Top