Games of the Past

Xenomaniac said:
Or bust out the Nintendo Virual Boy.

hahahahhahahha

worst idea EVER

i wanted one so bad when they first came out, but by the time i got to the store no one knew what it was any more

distr0 said:
haahhahaha how the hell is deus ex a game of the past??

THESE things are really classic

6305415.jpg

mattel_baseball.jpg

w00t 1978!
I remember getting Football I for Christmas in 78 when I was 14.

Wizardry 1-3 on my old Aplle 2c or was it e ? LOL

Cant forget playing basketball on the original Atari, or warlords.

Ofcourse when the Atari 400 came out we all druelled how Pacman looked just like in the arcades !:) But i must say the Apple games were cool back then 1980-1987

Metroid (NES), Super Metroid (SNES), Might & Magic II (Commodore 64) and Metalgear (NES).

Hey man if you like shooters, theres a rare one they made for the TurboCD/Duo that SEGA ported to the SEGACD. Its called Lords of Thunder. I've been playing it on the Turbo this week and man is that game bad, its also EXTREMELY HARD. Very Intense, might give ya a sweat.

Sequel to Gate of Thunder on TurboCD. Also an extremely awesome shooter.

distr0 said:
haahhahaha how the hell is deus ex a game of the past??

THESE things are really classic

6305415.jpg

mattel_baseball.jpg

w00t 1978!
man i used to have one of those too but i was born 1985

The N64 isn't a classic, or even that old. Wait a few more years.

When I want to play some older games, I take out my emulator (my early consoles are all dead) and play some Final Fantasy III. Best NES game ever. Ninja Gaiden was a pretty good series, too.

Terpfen said:
The N64 isn't a classic, or even that old. Wait a few more years.

When I want to play some older games, I take out my emulator (my early consoles are all dead) and play some Final Fantasy III. Best NES game ever. Ninja Gaiden was a pretty good series, too.

i was playing ff III emulated on xbox the other day :D

Back