• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

games from elementry school

King's Quest for me. Oh, the memories :) Also, the original MS Flight Simulator. Didn't run that well on our PC jr, though. Haha, who am I kidding? Nothing ran well on that thing :p
 
CHOPLIFTER!!! (Apple II)
Lode Runner (Vic 20)
Lode-Runner.gif
 
We had Apple IIe's in our lab in elementary. Funny thing was, they were there when I started school, and still there when I graduated. They only replaced the last ones around 7-8 years ago.

I remember having a lot of fun with this trucking game. You got a load of cargo, and you were supposed to figure out where to take it. You could speed, drive at night without your lights on, and pick up hitchhikers.
 
Back
Top