Gamers NEED HELP QUAKE 4 or FEAR

AMDXP

2[H]4U
I would love ethier but so far to me, it looks like F.E.A.R would be more HL2 oriented theme and quake 4 looks more doomish...

What one to buy??
I'm going with f.e.a.r

also on many players in each ones multi-player....???

definitely FEAR, I'm playing it now and I love it. Besides I'm hearing that Quake 4 didnt really live up to the previous versions, but I guess if your a Quake fanatic then go for it.

Q4 my vote. its friggin quake for crying out loud. only people who started gaming after q3a wouldnt recommend it. fear is a great single player if you like to watch slidewhow graphics and blatant japanese horror movie rips-offs. tho it really wasnt scary.

fear for sp quake 4 for mp

but I havent played the sp in q4 yet(mp most of the time) but I hear Its pretty good

so...there are a bazillion threads on this already, but i'll restate what I said in another one :

hignaki said:
I think Q4 will last longer, but only for the MP

F.E.A.R. is a great game, with okay MP (nothing compared to Q4, but excellent compared to everything else)

Note: I'm not comparing F.E.A.R.s MP to CS:S or BF2. That's just unfair.

Quake 4 will last you longer , it has somewhat single player but it sa blast to play online an very compatible ... even with a lower end card i play at 1280x1024 maxed out on a 6600gt

I guess I gotta ask .....

Have you played Far Cry yet?

:p

I'm digg'n on F.E.A.R. right now ..but I don't own Quake IV ........

yet

Back