Gamers Dream PC!

I would not recommend that. Subpar config, overpriced. Besides, seller's in Hungary :rolleyes:
Besides, buying built machines on ebay spells trouble. Why not try VM or other trusted builder?

3 things wrong

1. its on ebay
2. the intels overpriced
3. they really arent that good for the price especially

those are both nothing close to a gamers dream.:mad: a gamers dream would be qx6700, dual 8800gtx, and 4gb ram, with like 4 raptors. ;)

My sig rig is QUAD-SLI running (very well for nine months now) on only a 660W PSU, although a very good one, so that PSU might be ok, but I would'nt swear on it.

Yeah, these machines are just bad deals. Do not touch them!

both of those computers are garbage, not to mention the AMD one is 939 as opposed to AM2, with 4 sticks of memory, and a motherboard that cant support its graphics cards...

if youre SERIOUSLY considering ebay, take a look at www.velocitymicro.com instead. they wont Eff you in the A.

lol ebay, yey i have 4.8ghz then according to that person. The first one is a pentium 4 thats older than the pentium D and even older than the Core 2 which is what you should be buying nothing else. p4 = crap. they both also had 7950 GX2's which are good cards but please tell me for that price range you wouldn;t get a 8800 gtx or atleast gts which are also DX10, wait for the r600

Most of eBays PC sellers and PC retarded, please for gods' sake do not buy either of those.

stay away from those and go to a more trusted seller like velocitymicro or alienware or even dell xps for gods sake. id be suprised if you even got a legit copy of windows with either.

seriously... there are people that actually buy those PCs??????????@@...........

"Your can't get better than this"

Seriously, the OP is joking and wasting the forum space. :rolleyes:

"Your can't get better than this"

Seriously, the OP is joking and wasting the forum space. :rolleyes:

joking, yes... waste of space? Did you see his sig?
CPU: E6300
Motherboard: DFI INFINITY 975X
Video Card: BFG GeForce 7600GT
Power Supply: Thermaltake 430W
RAID Controller: Ultra 320 PCI Express Intel (Model: SRCU42E)
Hard Disk: 2 HP - 72GB 15K SCSI in Raid0
Ram: 4GB CORSAIR DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 533
Case: COOLER MASTER Centurion 5

I doubt he was seriously thinking about buying them... twas a good laugh, though (hence, not a waste of space).

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If people seriously pay 2600 for that kind of a system, wonder what profits you could get of building a e6600/8800gtx/4gb/680i AL, etc. and mark it up high.

Just have to label it "xTREME GAMERS DREAM. NVDIA & INTEL XX SERIES. PWNS" on eBay and you'll get all the people paying 3-4k.

wow.....just wow.

i should spend my boring hours just browsing E-bay for a good laugh.

i wish there was a way to just point and laugh at the loser who buys crap like that.

on one hand i feel bad for the fools who buy these PC's....but on the other hand, stupidity and ignorance are flaws that are easily taken advantage of.

and on one hand i'd like to kick these "scammers" in the nuts for selling garbage like that for insane amounts of money.....but on the other hand, i applaud them for having more brains that the buyers.

wow.....just wow.

i should spend my boring hours just browsing E-bay for a good laugh.

i wish there was a way to just point and laugh at the loser who buys crap like that.

on one hand i feel bad for the fools who buy these PC's....but on the other hand, stupidity and ignorance are flaws that are easily taken advantage of.

and on one hand i'd like to kick these "scammers" in the nuts for selling garbage like that for insane amounts of money.....but on the other hand, i applaud them for having more brains that the buyers.

You should start selling pre-built systems on eBay. Build a e6600 based PC and say its 6.6GHZ. 5-6k easily

Back