• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GamePass help PC

1621708431167.png



Again, never had an issue using the app in relation to windows version or updates.
But here is my current version.
 
So this is what I'm talking about... I literally just updated windows a few weeks ago and I got this prompt on game pass... None of my downloaded games show up on game pass.... No one else has this issue?!?
BTW whenever I click on the fix the issues in settings tab it does nothing... The only way to get my games to show up again is by updating windows....
 

Attachments

  • 20210601_163919.jpg
    20210601_163919.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 0
You... Might need to update windows?
Do you keep uninstalling updates or something? How do you keep having windows updates.
 
You... Might need to update windows?
Do you keep uninstalling updates or something? How do you keep having windows updates.
I don't know I always let it update but if you look earlier in this thread something about group policy is turned off so it won't do automatic updates or something
 
I don't know I always let it update but if you look earlier in this thread something about group policy is turned off so it won't do automatic updates or something
That is something that happens when you use a volume license key. Where did you get your Windows key from?
 
That is something that happens when you use a volume license key. Where did you get your Windows key from?
I got it from keys off.com is there anyway to fix it so I don't keep getting these annoying messages on game pass and can't play the games I pay a subscription for?!?
 
Back
Top