Gamepad drivers!

Morphx2

Gawd
Hi,

This Windows XP computer doesnt have gamepad drivers installed, so I cant use my gamepad. It won't let me install it due to admin restrictions (work computer). Is there anyway around this?

Since it is a work computer... why are you trying to game on it? (serious question)

Short answer is: No, as you are not an admin.

I'm surprised anyone would even ask this, to be honest. Assuming you have a work-related, or work-approved reason for doing so, I would contact your IT department. Any attempts to circumvent their policies could easily lead to termination.

I'm surprised anyone would even ask this, to be honest. Assuming you have a work-related, or work-approved reason for doing so, I would contact your IT department. Any attempts to circumvent their policies could easily lead to termination.

I see the same type of thing all the time. I've seen at least 6 people terminated for looking at pr0n at the office. The proxy server here does a good job filtering sites but some people just want to do things at work they're not supposed to do and always find working sites.

Let them get terminiated. Keeps people like me employed because we're the ones who collect the data to get them fired. :D

Seriously...you're only at work for 8 hours. Why can't you wait to look at pr0n or play games? :confused:

Wow, thanks for the help. Maybe its a laptop from work to take on a business trip. Yeesh. Already found a way to use Firefox and flash videos...thanks for the help though.

Back