• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

gamecom x30 headset

vek

n00b
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
25
Anyone have experience with the gamecom x30 headset? Ready to smash my default one that came with my xbox. Don't want another one that goes over my head if possible.

Or recommend. I never hear anything good about the wireless one so not going to risk it for $60.
 
Well, its a direct successor to their Halo 2 headset.

They've changed how it sits on (under, basically) your ear, but they've kept the aspect of it that I hate. It sticks inside your ear. I never could get the Halo 2 one to be comfortable, but my friends who had that headset, and had ears it could penetrate comfortably, loved the sound quality and comfort of the unit.

If you can game for a couple hours comfortably with someones pinky finger inside your ear canal, then this headset is for you. ;)
 
I bought it yesterday and played with it for about 5 hours and it never bothered my ear. Huge improvement over the default one. Its really comfortable to me.
 
Back
Top