Gameboy Advanced SP

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
20220808_044601.jpg
20220808_044608.jpg

Found in a Walmart behind a wall they tearing up they had some kids in their 20s with hammers lol just destroying the walls.
Remodel is almost over it's been hell for me sure is a learning experience that I never want to go though another one again. This is like the 5th remodel I've been though in 24 years.

Last edited:
Was the console in there?
+1. People need to know if someone ditched the box of the console they stole, or if someone hid it to buy later and forgot. Or like fell behind a shelf. What else is in inventory but couldn't be found until now? ;)

Just a box found some old receipts from back to 2014. One of the guys on Maint. said a few years ago someone found a Crt TV on the top rafters I think it was a extra from Black Friday back in the late 90s a manager stacked them to the ceiling cause the boxes were so big like 25 inch TVs or something

Last edited:
I still have 6 working game boy advances among all sorts of different models. Mainly I have 4x SP models because, way back in the day, I wanted to be able to play Zelda: Four Swords with some buddies and I was able to get used GBA SPs for like $20 each.

Oh how things have changed.

I still have 6 working game boy advances among all sorts of different models. Mainly I have 4x SP models because, way back in the day, I wanted to be able to play Zelda: Four Swords with some buddies and I was able to get used GBA SPs for like $20 each.

Oh how things have changed.
Yeah, prices have gone wild. I still have several Nintendo handhelds that work, but nowadays I'd just as soon buy an Anbernic or something and just emulate everything, rather than pay hundreds for an old console/games.

Back