GameBoy Advance System and miscelanous console games! plus pokemon cards mATX psu

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW!!!! Brand new evga Geforce 6800 vanilla $250 shipped

brand new card, ordered from Microcenter when they had them on back order. Forgot to cancel the order when I went to the Microcenter store and now have two of these. Great card, great price.

I have up for sale:

GameBoy Advance System used, but in perfect working condition. It has a rechargable batter and a charger. Indigo color and batter matches, charger is white. asking $35 shipped

Chaos Legion for PS2 game from capcom, a lot like Devil May Cry. asking $15 shipped

3 pack of ps2 racing games Ford Racing 2, Super Trucks Racing, and Corvette asking $20 shipped

Final Fantasy 7 for play station great game, best in series. asking $10 shipped

250w Enermax Power supply, brand new great quality. asking $30 shipped

Zelda Oracle of Ages for Gameboy Color word "zelda" in title. 'nuff said. asking $10 shipped

Zelda: Link to the past for gameboy advance asking$10 sihpped

DDR MAX 2 for Play Station 2 dancing game. not my thing. asking $15 shipped

Random portable cd player without headphones upgraded to a 30gig music player. asking $10 shipped

lot of pokemon cards there are a bunch of these thigns, star cards and normal cards. Most are in great condition, but some aren't. If somebody still collects these, please take them off my hand. hell, maybe your just a cynical sob and hate pokemon. You can buy these and burn them for all I care......there are a lot of them. I'd say around 200, possibly much more. I don't really know. asking $30 shipped

Logitech optical mouse it's blue and silver, or something like that. asking $7 shipped

Test drive Le Mans for PC some racing game. asking [b[$7[/b] shipped

Assorted Game CUbe Games
Metroid Prime
Star Fox Adventures
Super Mario Sunshine
Prince of Persia
asking$35 shipped for all

Hey im interested in your ddr max for playstation for $15. And how much for super mario sunshine?
ill send a PM to back this up.

bump.

oracle of ages, gamecube games, and DDR are pending

Boktai and Fire Emblem have been sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back