• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Game Profile?

MrXROK

Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
753
With nvidia I could set different settings for specific games within control panel or Nhancer.

Is there a recent ATI alternative?
 
Sort of.

You can use the hotkey manager and have it create shortcuts that set the profile and then launch the game.

Otherwise, afaik you can't. One of the few real drawbacks to CCC vs. Nvidia's CP that I've encountered. But most games let you specify AA anyway, so it hasn't been much of an issue for me.
 
I remember using an app long time ago when I had 1950pro. You could set game specific tweaks. I don't remember what it was called but it once existed for ATI cards.

What I'm trying to do is use SSAA with older games and leave application specified for newer games.

Surely there must be an app for this or someone should make one. :mad:
 
Back
Top