Game of Thrones Pirates Being Monitored By HBO, Warnings On The Way

I love how you rehashed half of the things I already said just to scold me further. On second thought, I'll go ahead and judge. You're a jackass and can therefore go fuck yourself. Just another simple minded prick who can't admit when he's wrong, and I'll discount your opinions easily next time we cross paths.

Perhaps if there was a way to watch Game Of Thrones without subscribing to a media empire owned by fuhrer Murdoch, the destroyer of western civilisation, than people wouldn't be forced to pirate the series?

Just a thought.

Yes, "forced." *rollseyes*

It's entertainment, not rent.

Some of them will still make up unjustifiable reasons why they downloaded it ever after that.

I honestly don't care what others do. I just have a problem with how they label their actions. I mean, don't lie about it. The mental gymnastic is embarrassing. Especially, when the conversation is entertainment. People act like it's some Big Pharma company holding back their medication.

It's just as funny watching these pricks defend copywrong too. :LOL:

Another misguided attempt. I'm not defending copywriter laws just because I'm following the rules. Even if I don't agree with the village rules, that doesn't give me right to just burn down the village anyway. People like you who can't rightfully justify what they're doing want to bash people like me as being self-righteous when in reality they're only doing so because they can't defend their position on the matter. The simple fact is you can't control your impulse to get that instant gratification that you feel you're entitled to because you don't agree with the rules.

You may be entitled to your own opinion, but what you (and the others like you here) aren't entitled to is your own set of facts.

Came in here expecting a bunch of entitled millennial leaches justifying their theft.

Was not disappointed (or rather, I was).

If i pirate it while also having a subscription to HBO, am I stealing?

If I pirate it then go buy it on blu-ray later, am I stealing?

If i pirate it while also having a subscription to HBO, am I stealing?
If I pirate it then go buy it on blu-ray later, am I stealing?

Interesting question. I think if you pirate it (without a sub) and then buy the Blu Ray, you're pirating it. If you have a sub, pirate it, keep it and don't buy the blu-ray you are. If you do all 3, D/L/watch it then delete or you buy the Blu-Ray then download, it's morally defensible, but not legally.
I'd like to see HBO offer D/L similar to Amazon and Netflix...of course that'd require them to create a Windows 10 app. I guess they could have this feature...haven't used HBO-GO in a while (cuz no windows app and I don't like using it in a web browser). That said, if you have Cable or Satellite you pretty much have all the recent HBO stuff (and quite a bit of older content, but not as much as HBO-GO/NOW)

Just stay away, if you don't want to support the company.
But let me guess....you feel "entitled" to watch the show anyways?

Not at all. The issue is that the paid TV packages are structured so that the decent ones with the shows anyone actually wants to watch, including Game Of Thrones, start at a totally unrealistic price.

I've got no issue with corporations making a profit, I've got a massive issue with corporations deliberately making a killing on my behalf. Greed is displacing what's fair and reasonable in society and I want no part of it.

Not at all. The issue is that the paid TV packages are structured so that the decent ones with the shows anyone actually wants to watch, including Game Of Thrones, start at a totally unrealistic price.

I've got no issue with corporations making a profit, I've got a massive issue with corporations deliberately making a killing on my behalf. Greed is displacing what's fair and reasonable in society and I want no part of it.

Greed is also downloading something you didn't pay for. Two wrongs don't make a right, even if you're just "sticking it to the man". You're trying to justify those actions with the very same reasoning you're claiming they use. Back to my first post in this thread, if you can't afford it, just skip it or wait until you can, or find something else in this insanely over-saturated world to indulge yourself with. If you can't see these simple truths for what they are, then quite frankly you are delusional when it comes to this subject.

Last edited:
Greed is also downloading something you didn't pay for. Two wrongs don't make a right, even if you're just "sticking it to the man". You're trying to justify those actions with the very same reasoning you're claiming they use. Back to my first post in this thread, if you can't afford it, just skip it or wait until you can, or find something else in this insanely over-saturated world to indulge yourself with.

If I was never going to pay top dollar to watch the show in the first place there's no wrong to right.

If the show was offered for a fair and reasonable price I'd happily pay for it. I'm not in any way going to shell out $70.00 for pay TV package just to watch Game Of Thrones, it's not going to happen considering all the other ridiculous costs of living and taxes on taxes these days.

If I was never going to pay top dollar to watch the show in the first place there's no wrong to right.

If the show was offered for a fair and reasonable price I'd happily pay for it. I'm not in any way going to shell out $70.00 for pay TV package just to watch Game Of Thrones, it's not going to happen considering all the other ridiculous costs of living and taxes on taxes these days.

If you don't think the price is fair and are unwilling to pay for it, then like I said, move on to something else. You're not fracking entitled to it. Again, here we are with this ridiculous self-entitlement mentality.

You're perfectly fine saying a million times over that you're entitled to your opinion, but you're a million times over not entitled to your own set of facts. Can't pay? Don't watch.

If you don't think the price is fair and are unwilling to pay for it, then like I said, move on to something else. You're not fracking entitled to it. Again, here we are with this ridiculous self-entitlement mentality.

When Murdoch starts paying 100% of taxes owed in my country perhaps then I'll consider your moral perspective.

There it is. Go ahead and stick it to the man. Still doesn't change the fact that you're just as wrong as he is.

Delusional people always find a way to justify their actions, and you can't change their mind with reason.

There it is. Go ahead and stick it to the man. Still doesn't change the fact that you're just as wrong as he is.

Delusional people always find a way to justify their actions, and you can't change their mind with reason.

I never even claimed to watch Game Of Thrones, but I can fully understand why people pirate it and I sympathize with them. So crap on about the morality of large corperations in modern society all you like.

i always thought it was the creators leaking the video online so they could bitch about priacy to try and lobby some government puppets in to voting for draconian copyright laws that if broken you lose your house to HBO, FOX, UNIVERSAL, RIAA etc. so they can bulldoze it and put up a billboard saying "piracy is bad, m'kay"

I never even claimed to watch Game Of Thrones, but I can fully understand why people pirate it and I sympathize with them. So crap on about the morality of large corperations in modern society all you like.

Likewise to you. At least I know I'm doing no wrong on this topic. Do I live my life the best can? No, I'm not a perfect man. I'm just doing the best I can.

Back