I love talking about Game Maker and Zelda Classic alot so this is why I posted such here.
I have seen VERY+ (like 400 or more) lines or text before yet was able to view no problem(s).
I will discuss other things on this message board as well no worries.
I put this here because there will be programming language
called Game Maker Language (GML) here so the programming is the strongest part of the subject.
Anywho anyone love Game Maker (GMr) or Zelda Classic (ZC) or both?
Discuss GMr or ZC or both here.
Post example(s) [examples or example or examples and example or example and examples], quest(s), game(s), tutorial(s), other(s) of/for/both GMr or ZC or both if rules, staff, both allow and such is safe and legal to download.
But I preffer it be like this though:
#1: Posted link(s)
#2: I post like ^ If safe and good whatever good job up above poster.
#3: The poster shows the download(s), other(s) being downloaded here and shows being scanned to prove safe while also clicking on such to prove safe.
Anywho anyone wishes to learn GML?
I shall teach you here.
example of if statements:
$ keep on one line
not two and do not count $ $
example of for statement
experiment with below (change number(s), other(s) or both as needed, wanted [desired] or both) if needed, wanted or both:
If wanted, needed or both look up down below or close as possible to down below in Help Manual of Game Maker (Press down [Press or press] F1 button and then release F1 button)
view_xview[0..7]
position_change
instance_change
object_index
place_meeting
sprite_height
image_index
ceil
Anything about arrays
A* algorithm
adding paths
random_range()
random_set_seed()
path_add()
for loop
load_info()
ini_close()
or statement
for statement
if statement
do statement
until statement
while statement
switch statement
alarm[0..11]
background_vspeed
bbox_top
color_get_green
collision_circle
date_get_day()
other
Events
sound_stop()
get_string()
get_integer()
show_menu()
chr()
choose()
lives
draw_text()
If wanted, needed or both look up up above or close as possible to up above in Help Manual of Game Maker (Press down [Press or press] F1 button and then release F1 button)
Made up variables usually go in Create Event
however I also recommend Treat uninitialized variables as 0
checked if needed, wanted, both.
Please if needed, wanted, both use below coding(s)
and add to whatever (for loop(s) for example)
*/
arctan2(y,x)
arctan2(arctan2(y,x),7)
arctan2(7,arctan2(y,x))
arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x),y)
arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)))
arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x))
arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)))
arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)),x)
arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x),x),x)
arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x),x))
arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x))))
arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x))),x)
arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x)))
arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x)),x)
arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)),x),x)
arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)),x))
arctan(7)
//note arctan can be replace with any coding of the arctile ceil
arctan(arctan(arctan(arctan(1))))
arctan(arctan(arctan(James.sprite_height)))
arctan(arctan(James.vspeed * 777))
arctan(arctan(arctan(arctan(James.sprite_height = abs(20)))))
arctan(arctan(arctan(James.vspeed =+ ceil(76/2))))
Look up ceil in help manual to know what else can be used besides arctan, arctan2 etc. if needed, desired or both.
I have seen VERY+ (like 400 or more) lines or text before yet was able to view no problem(s).
I will discuss other things on this message board as well no worries.
I put this here because there will be programming language
called Game Maker Language (GML) here so the programming is the strongest part of the subject.
Anywho anyone love Game Maker (GMr) or Zelda Classic (ZC) or both?
Discuss GMr or ZC or both here.
Post example(s) [examples or example or examples and example or example and examples], quest(s), game(s), tutorial(s), other(s) of/for/both GMr or ZC or both if rules, staff, both allow and such is safe and legal to download.
But I preffer it be like this though:
#1: Posted link(s)
#2: I post like ^ If safe and good whatever good job up above poster.
#3: The poster shows the download(s), other(s) being downloaded here and shows being scanned to prove safe while also clicking on such to prove safe.
Anywho anyone wishes to learn GML?
I shall teach you here.
example of if statements:
Code:
if (place_meeting(x,y,obj_block))
{
with(self) hp -= 10;
}
Code:
if (place_meeting(x,y,obj_block2))
{
if (not hp = currenthp-10)
{
with(self) hp -= 10;
}
}
not two and do not count $ $
Code:
$if (position_meeting(x=+arctan2(sprite_width,other.sprite_height),arctan(self.hp),other))
$
{
with(other) floor(random(141-1)) instance_destroy();
// a 1 (one) in 141 (one hundred and fourty one) chance of
// destroying the other object
}
example of for statement
Code:
for(i=1;i<1;i+=1)
{
game_end(); //ends the game;
}
experiment with below (change number(s), other(s) or both as needed, wanted [desired] or both) if needed, wanted or both:
If wanted, needed or both look up down below or close as possible to down below in Help Manual of Game Maker (Press down [Press or press] F1 button and then release F1 button)
view_xview[0..7]
position_change
instance_change
object_index
place_meeting
sprite_height
image_index
ceil
Anything about arrays
A* algorithm
adding paths
random_range()
random_set_seed()
path_add()
for loop
load_info()
ini_close()
or statement
for statement
if statement
do statement
until statement
while statement
switch statement
alarm[0..11]
background_vspeed
bbox_top
color_get_green
collision_circle
date_get_day()
other
Events
sound_stop()
get_string()
get_integer()
show_menu()
chr()
choose()
lives
draw_text()
If wanted, needed or both look up up above or close as possible to up above in Help Manual of Game Maker (Press down [Press or press] F1 button and then release F1 button)
Made up variables usually go in Create Event
however I also recommend Treat uninitialized variables as 0
checked if needed, wanted, both.
Please if needed, wanted, both use below coding(s)
and add to whatever (for loop(s) for example)
*/
arctan2(y,x)
arctan2(arctan2(y,x),7)
arctan2(7,arctan2(y,x))
arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x),y)
arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)))
arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x))
arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)))
arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)),x)
arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x),x),x)
arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x),x))
arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x))))
arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x))),x)
arctan2(y,arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x)))
arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(y,x),x)),x)
arctan2(arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)),x),x)
arctan2(y,arctan2(arctan2(y,arctan2(y,x)),x))
arctan(7)
//note arctan can be replace with any coding of the arctile ceil
arctan(arctan(arctan(arctan(1))))
arctan(arctan(arctan(James.sprite_height)))
arctan(arctan(James.vspeed * 777))
arctan(arctan(arctan(arctan(James.sprite_height = abs(20)))))
arctan(arctan(arctan(James.vspeed =+ ceil(76/2))))
Look up ceil in help manual to know what else can be used besides arctan, arctan2 etc. if needed, desired or both.