game differences PC vs Console

has abybody noticed any differences in Assasins Creed frm the PC version from the console version? I am also interested in what differences there are in the Lego Indiana Jones for PC and console.

Thanks

don't play those 2 games. but i can tell you that every single game i have played on both console and pc, the pc looks better every time.

Assassin's Creed for the PC has better graphics than the console versions and some more interesting city missions (like stealth assassination challenges).

Maybe vietchuot didn't like it, but I found Assassin's Creed to be a decently entertaining game.

I thought Assassin's Creed was a lot of fun. It can be repetitive if you do only what is required of you and don't take your time, but it is a lot more interesting if you get into the part. The only problem I had was that the difficulty doesn't scale up in a meaningful way as the game progresses. Instead of making targets more alert, faster, or smarter, they just bombard you with a gajillion opponents. It makes the later parts more superficially difficult, but not necessarily any more fun than the early parts.

Back