• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Game crashing

exe163

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,366
I am using a 4870x2, not much problem so far for a month of use, but now I am experiencing games constantly crashing for no particular reason. This started to happen just earlier today. I tried restart, update driver, none seems to help. When it does, I can safely go back into Windows (vista 64), and a bubble appear at the bottom right saying display driver stopped working and has recovered. I am not sure what the problem is, is it possible that the vram overheats and cause memory leak? Since my card is running under water, there might not be enough contact between the block and the mem, they usually tops at about 60-70 degrees.

Thanks in advance.
 
kinda odd.. even though 60-70C is pretty high for water cooling.. but id check the temps of the VRM's and ram..

though this post is mostly a bump to see if anyone else can help..
 
Check your block: 60-70 is beyond high for water. I mean I'm getting 50c on load tops with air!
 
Back
Top