• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

-Game account trades-

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoloxitySF

Gawd
Joined
Apr 26, 2005
Messages
804
I'm looking to trade one or two of the following for some other games. I'm mostly looking for a CS:Source account. I can add a small ammount of cash if the trade is right.

Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne expansion
Full Spectrum Warrior
Halo
 
You cannot buy/sell game accounts here. Please read the rules before posting again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top