Galaxy's S7 edge color temperature SUX!!!

Ok, I am really pissed off. When I bought Galaxy S7 edge the phone has little bubble under the front glass and Samsung's official service replaced the screen. But then I got uneven colors on the new screen. I clearly saw that the white color on the top left quarter of the screen is more white than the down right corner of the screen. Samsung's official service again replaced the screen and before that they tested 5 screens and they piced up the best one. But again the same story. White color on the new screen is brighter in top left quarter compared to down right corner! Wft Samsung? The screen with bubble didn't have such a problems with uneven color temperature.

I am tired of going again and again to the service. So it looks like i need too accept this fucking downside of this phone. What really pisses me of here is that some Galaxy S7 edge has nice even color temperature but other don't. So you need to have luck to get the good one. Really, Samsung!? Buying your phone is lottery...Some have luck and they get nice display but some don't. But they all pay the same price! I work hard and I don't earn a lot of money so I can't buy new phones again and again so I planed to use Galaxy S7 edge for at least 2-3 years..But to use it when one thing pisses you off it is hard.

I really don't know why so many people saying only good things about display of Galaxy S7 edge but his displays are lottery.

Anyone else have this problem with the screen?

While I had no issues with my S7; This is the primary reason why I still prefer iPhones. If I have a problem I can quite easily get a replacement at an Apple store in that first year.

Back