Galaxy video card registration broken?

satsunada

Gawd
I've been trying to register a card I received from newegg on Friday and have yet to be able to get the registration page to load. In IE it says it's an internal server error and in FF it says "PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 087DAD16" I tried calling tech support to no avail, just got alot of ringtones and the same annoying song repeating for around 40 minutes before I surrendered.

I'd like to get that extra year of warranty they so brazenly advertise but that requires registration... :mad:

Anyone know a workaround or what would be the issue?

We just finished a lot of upgrades to the help desk system and we're now in the process of working out a significant technical issue that came up with our server host as a result. The system will continue to go up and down while this goes on and as a result the call volume will be much higher than usual, but we're working on implementing a solution as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please email me at [email protected] with your registration info and attach a copy of your receipt and I'll see to it your registration is put through manually. Anyone else having difficulties registering may do the same. Rest assured that we're aware of the delays that have been caused and no one will be denied their extended warranties as a result of them.

Thanks for your patience and for bearing with us.

I'll have to get around to emailing you as well later as I wasn't able to register mine due to issues as well. My issue was that the form kept coming back saying I was missing a field even though I had everything filled in (this was like last month though). I'd definitely like to be sure I have the extended warranty on my 680. Thanks.

Many people have complained about the Galaxy online registration process. I never succeeded back in April. Traded it for another brand incurring a $50 loss.

Looks like the registration page is still down....

Andrew: I sent you an email. Hopefully, you can manually add me to the database.

I got your email and I'll make sure it gets done ASAP.

We finally set up a brand new server with a totally different host so we can finally say goodbye to these intermittent outtages, and the new system is actually already up and running right now with plans to be linked up to the site as soon as the last of the testing and configuration is done. In the meantime I'll make sure everyone gets their registration and warranties approved. We appreciate everyone who's beared with us through this troubleshooting and transition, and we will not deny anyone the extended warranty to anyone who missed their registration window because of these difficulties.

Do you think everything will be completely in production within the next couple weeks? If so, I'll just wait to register my 660 (we get 30 days right?)

I definitely expect so.

Don't worry about the 30 day limit. We fully intend to handle the situation in the fairest way possible and will not be denying approval to anyone who purchased a card while these technical problems added difficulty or delays to the registration process.

I definitely expect so.

Don't worry about the 30 day limit. We fully intend to handle the situation in the fairest way possible and will not be denying approval to anyone who purchased a card while these technical problems added difficulty or delays to the registration process.

Awesome! BTW, I did receive and replied back to your email.

Back