Galaxy Tab S 10.5, ASUS Cable Modem, Fostex T-X0, Macro Pad, Audio Tubes, Parc City Selkirks

viivo

[H]ard|Gawd

I am in the process of recovering my Heatware which was sabotaged years ago. Until that, I had over 130 positive feedback from trading here and at Anandtech for 15+ years.
Payment by Google Pay. If either is an issue, I don't mind shipping first to established traders. I will be adding more as I unpack it and take pictures.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (SM-T800)
Wi-Fi, 16GB, Titanium Bronze. Includes Samsung cover and tempered glass screen protector. Beautiful 10.5" 2560x1600 AMOLED screen. Like-new condition. This sat dormant for most of its life before it came to me. Because it's seen so little use the screen has lost no brightness and there are no dead pixels or dark spots - it really is like-new. I just have no use for it. Never rooted; latest OTA update. $95 shipped
20190206_092935.jpg20190209_053653.jpg

ASUS CM-16 Cable Modem
16x8, DOCSIS 3.0. Like-new. Used it with Charter Spectrum for a few months. Compatible with all major ISPs and more. $45 shipped

GE 5654W "matched pair" tubes + assorted tubes of the same size.

Bought the GE tubes new and used them for less than an hour. The others came to me used so no idea what kind of life they had, but they all work. $20 shipped for all of them.
20190217_084912.jpg 20190217_085652.jpg

1UP Keyboards Sweet16 Macro Pad
I assembled it, but I find I don't really need the extra keys and it's just in the way. The ProMicro controller can be programmed in a number of ways including Arduino. Includes USB cable, standoffs, Gateron Clear switches (linear, 35g), re-legendable keycaps (two of the removeable clear tops are cracked, but I will throw in a little variety pack of caps so they won't need to be used if you don't want.) $30 shipped
20190215_135337.jpg
The firmware and any customizations can be uploaded to the ProMicro controller using the links at the bottom of this page: https://www.1upkeyboards.com/instructions-downloads/sweet-16-instructions/

NEW Parc City "Selkirk" shoes
Size 13 (closer to 12.5), Cognac color, leather. NIB, never worn. Bought from Massdrop with slim hope they would fit, but it only took one look at them to know, so I didn't bother trying them on. Made in Portugal if that means something. $50 shipped
20190128_120507.jpg20190128_120435.jpg20190128_120558.jpg

Fostex T-X0 - lightly modded
I installed a new 3.5mm jack on the bottom front of the left earcup to better accommodate straight plugs and cables. The stock jack is still there and can be re-wired if ever needed. Includes a custom black leather headband I made in addition to the brown original. Will also throw in a custom cable I stopped working on when I destroyed all my Amphenol 3.5mm stereo plugs trying to get them to fit on the thick Mogami wire. Currently one end is terminated with a Neutrik 1/4" and the other end bare. When finished It won't make the headphones sound any different than with the stock cable, but it is pretty and feels silky. Includes retail box. Serial# 0610. Will post pictures soon.

TRADES: Anything computer/technology related; make an offer. In particular I am looking for one or two 8GB DDR3 DIMMs.

Last edited:
Had an issue that kept me, but back now and answering PMs. Still available for now.

Added headphones and macro pad.

Last edited:
Added audio tubes. Feel free to make an offer if you don't like the prices.

Back