Galaxy s3 in Feb?

Direfox

[H]ard|Gawd
According to ibtimes.com the Galaxy s3 will be out the end of Feb. Im sure that means Europe for now but will be looking forward to some reviews. It also says the Motorola Razr Maxx might be available the end of this month through Verizon.

Please leave the highly speculative threads to Zachorus, he's the one around here that is best at making threads on phones that have basically no confirmed details whatsoever. ;)

That said; no. GS3 absolutely will not be out in Feb and even if it was, then it wouldn't be in the States (the only country that matters in the world :p) until late Summer or Fall still. I'm sure that if it was due out in Feb. then it would have at least been mentioned at CITA. It's pretty funny that they compare a phone that's already out (Maxx is the same as the original Droid RAZR except with a larger battery and slightly thicker) with a phone that has no confirmed specs at all. All of their comparisons with the GS3 start with "rumored to" or "expected to" :rolleyes:.

My estimates are..

March/April for Europe
August for NA GSM
October for NA CDMA

Please leave the highly speculative threads to Zachorus, he's the one around here that is best at making threads on phones that have basically no confirmed details whatsoever. ;)

Uhm, I found a story and posted a link to it. Thats not a "highly speculative thread" although it may be a highly speculative story. If you have any information that the website and/or the writer is bogus, great. But dont be thread-crapping on me for posting a link, I didn't make this up. :rolleyes:

Uhm, I found a story and posted a link to it. Thats not a "highly speculative thread" although it may be a highly speculative story. If you have any information that the website and/or the writer is bogus, great. But dont be thread-crapping on me for posting a link, I didn't make this up. :rolleyes:

Sorry, didn't mean for that to come off as harsh as you perceived it. I just used it to take a jab at Zachorus because he's usually the one to post stuff like this. ;)

But yes, the story is highly speculative and that's all I meant by it. Being very speculative about these things are usually synonymous with being bogus too though. I wouldn't put much stock into anything you hear about this phone until Samsung releases some details about the phone themselves. That's how hype and disappointment is generated.

Don't take it personally, he's mean to everyone. I think the infamous Rezound thread left permanent scar tissue on the left lobe.

Don't take it personally, he's mean to everyone. I think the infamous Rezound thread left permanent scar tissue on the left lobe.

Lol, it's quite possible. That thread made me:

hjDHKYp8Kn0ve143j4py3yaYo1_400.gif

But Chui pretty much managed to do that to everyone in that thread, lol.

Am I really mean to everyone..? :( I don't mean to be.. I just like to keep things interesting sometimes :p.

Last edited:
t4rd is pure evil and a total asshole! my HTC Rezound is SOOO much better than your whatever phone! Unless it's an iPhone 4S!

WTF was that? I think I got possessed by... err... "those names in my ignore list who are probably one and the same" !

XD

Lol, it's quite possible. That thread made me:

hjDHKYp8Kn0ve143j4py3yaYo1_400.gif

But Chui pretty much managed to do that to everyone in that thread, lol.

Am I really mean to everyone..? :( I don't mean to be.. I just like to keep things interesting sometimes :p.

I don't think there's any recovering from the damage chui has done to us. Every time i see the name Rezound, i get a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't want to hear about galaxy.s3. I just got my nexus s a couple days ago.

SGSIII will be announced at MWC *END* of Feb.
Release in Europe will be after that.

t4rd is pure evil and a total asshole! my HTC Rezound is SOOO much better than your whatever phone! Unless it's an iPhone 4S!

WTF was that? I think I got possessed by... err... "those names in my ignore list who are probably one and the same" !

XD

Lol, you're supposed to tell me to "please stop disseminating false information" :p.

Good you know you all still love me :D.

I'll probably be waiting on a Galaxy Note 2 unless the GS3 really impresses and does in fact have a 4.6" screen. After using a real man's 5.3" phone the ones in the 3.5" to 4.3" sector are little boys toys.

Announced at MWC, release in May earliest (for GSM international version), earliest in US is September.

Once again, US people are on the short end of the stick due to stupid carrier customizations with the phone specs.

I'll probably be waiting on a Galaxy Note 2 unless the GS3 really impresses and does in fact have a 4.6" screen. After using a real man's 5.3" phone the ones in the 3.5" to 4.3" sector are little boys toys.
Every time I see someone holding a Galaxy Note to his or her ear while making a call I laugh inside. Not saying it's a bad phone, it just looks funny.

Every time I see someone holding a Galaxy Note to his or her ear while making a call I laugh inside. Not saying it's a bad phone, it just looks funny.

And every time I see someone holding an iPhone in hand trying to pinch and zoom while they squint at their tiny 3.5" screen to try and view the same web page I have on full display on my 5.3" HD screen I laugh inside.

Back