galaxy note 2 for na

When I was in China, I saw a lot of G Notes. They do seem to be very popular and after watching a few people use them I can definately see the attraction. If you rarely talk on your phone the increased display size is definately a strong draw.

Based on leaks, it looks like VZW and ATT is in line to get the Note II. T-Mobile will also most likely get it. No word on Sprint.

All variants will have the quad core CPU this time.

When I was in China, I saw a lot of G Notes. They do seem to be very popular and after watching a few people use them I can definately see the attraction. If you rarely talk on your phone the increased display size is definately a strong draw.

bc it was cheap.. only 384 usd for new note

In Asian countries a stylus is also probably really useful for characters, though most people I saw in China used a regular keyboard to type in Pinyin.

No word on Sprint.

This thread seems to think its coming to Sprint: link

rwilco12 said:
I was looking through some Samsung RDF's this morning and stumbled across a new unannounced phone!

For those that aren't familiar with an RDF they are the development and design specs for a given build on a phone. This one just happens to be for a phone that is not yet out or even announced! EDIT: I have now confirmed with a source of mine that this is in fact the RDF for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2!

Some of the cool things I found in the RDF?
Exynos4412 processor
1280x720 resolution
Android 4.1.1!
Support for EVDO, DOrA, WiFi and LTE!
2 GB RAM
16 GB HDD (with expansion slot up to 32 GB)
8 Megapixel camera
And more!

Honestly there's a ton of stuff in there and smarter minds than mine should be able to pull more out of it. This early in the RDF process I'm guessing that this is purely an engineering build and may not even be the final specs but still something to keep an eye out for!

Now for the fun stuff! FYI - The RDF is only viewable in Internet Explorer.
http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-L900/LI2.rdf

Enjoy!

EDIT: Garwynn has pointed out that the Galaxy Note 2 has specs that are identical to that of the RDF. Check out this article from DroidLife for pictures and info.

Video by QBking77: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzoJKJ4O3t0

Right now it looks like all 4 "major" carriers will be getting the Note2, and I wouldn't be surprised if C-Spire gets it too.

Back