• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Galaxy-miners

Miningu

n00b
Joined
Aug 27, 2021
Messages
3
Hello,

I am new to this world and I want to buy an asic, I have found this website, galaxy-miners, which looks legit but I am not too sure, has anyone bought there or know if it is completely legit?
 
Hello,

I am new to this world and I want to buy an asic, I have found this website, galaxy-miners, which looks legit but I am not too sure, has anyone bought there or know if it is completely legit?
Pretty suspect first post…
 
weirdly, every time a question about galaxy miners pops up on a forum, it is from someone with very few posts. and no responses are ever generated as the user gets banned and the thread closed. galaxy miners has been around for about 5 years now, but i have no experience with them. And if this is not spam, maybe post a rig pic or something.
 
weirdly, every time a question about galaxy miners pops up on a forum, it is from someone with very few posts. and no responses are ever generated as the user gets banned and the thread closed. galaxy miners has been around for about 5 years now, but i have no experience with them. And if this is not spam, maybe post a rig pic or something.
Thank you. Why do I have to post a rig pic or something?
 
Back
Top