Galaxy 7th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case I ever need to throw one at my neighbor for being a noisy inbred hick, I'll have another.

Cause you aren't [H]ard if you aren't running 2 or more cards :).

because 2 GTX 460's = 22-26k PPD going to the [H]orde ([H] folding team) instead of 11-13k PPD with a single card.

I don't know why 2 are better than one...I've never had 2 at the same time, so I can only use experience from 1.

Performance,Performance Performance!!!! Besides its my Bday Dec24th and I could really really use it! What an upgrade that would be.Thanks for oppurtunaty and good luck to everyone! Merry Christmas!!

2 is greater than 1 for higher framerates, higher resolution, more AA/AF, more CUDA/OpenCL power, etc.

Because the american attitude is Bigger = Better! in all forms and situations.

Two video cards are better then one because my two GTX 280's out performed a GTX 295 and were cheaper at the time of buying them. Also - a GTX 295 was out of stock everywhere.

2 cards are better than one because they use up more power, create more heat, & turn my bedroom into a toasty warm place!

Redundancy in case one card dies, you can at least make do with the other card. Plus, if you need a space heater in your room, you get double the heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back