Galaxy 6th Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visit b/c you would be stupid not to. A deals a deal and paying retail is for lazy people.

I've never visited the hot deals forum before cuz you need 50 posts first...which I now have.

I visit the Hot Deal forum because I am unproductive and like refreshing pages over and over because my life is boring and meaningless.

I visit it because it is a nice compiled wealth of ales that I dont have to actively hunt to find.

Well. If Patience from Firefly doesn't let go of money she don't have to. Then why should I?

I visit Hot Deals forum so I can find and post hot prices on [H]ard products!

The [H]otDeals section is one of my favorites. No bullshit, money saving section that not only saves me money but also causes me to spend paychecks as soon as I get them. Win-Win! Stupid bills. :p

Usually I am bored and need something to read, so then I hit the hot deals forum to see if there is anything I can't afford to spend money on, and see if I can depress myself.

Some people say, he is just way to cheery most of the time.

The hot deals forum has some useful stuff once in a while. It's nice to get something I need for cheaper (or free) just by looking over the hot deals forum. Although, I do only buy through Newegg, so the Directron and Tiger Direct deals don't really apply to me.

I use the hot deals forum because the deals here are things I am generally interested in. I don't really care about a deal on diapers, but a GTX460 is a whole different story.

Alright, I'm in. Hot deals are good to look at because of the large amount of bang that can be had for one's buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back