Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

Galaxy traditionally has a good price point, and non-reference coolers (that may cool better than stock coolers).

It reminds me of outer space, which is cool, and its got an awesome silver, black and blue color scheme going on.

tell us what you like about Galaxy and its Video Cards; 121213 week four the giveaway is the Galaxy gtx 660 ti This gpu helps lower cost in gaming systems at us$280 especially for a 3GB gpu. Being a 10inch dual slot, dx11.1, shader 5, 150W capable of 2700 Gflops floating point performance; this gpu is at the dividing line between mid 192b and higher level 256b memory bus performance (i.e. gtx670 gc @ us$420 with 4GB on card memory). The decision is between a 660 pair of $280 vs the $420 670 or the Galaxy improved gtx 680 whereon they increased the oncard memory to 4GB @ $440. What nvidia fails to realize is that while the extra memory does help with +30 inch displays (2560x1600 res) and 4Mpixel per rendered frame, where the design falls short is the lack of memory bandwidth (i.e. the 256b vs 384b memory bus). ref1 This gtx 660 ti 3GB will be adequate for 1400 and 1600 but once one gets to 1920, 2560 (and 5760) horizontal the 196b 660 ti is just unacceptable. ps the pcie 3.0 x 16 bus 660 ti has two dvi, 1 hdmi AND one DisplayPort1.2 interface released Aug 2012

Last edited:
I haven't heard a bad thing about Galaxy, which makes them unique in the current video card market, also long overdue for an upgrade on my system.

what's not to like? it's fast and very cool design. This baby will leave my HD4850 in the dust!

Great communication with Galaxy on forum post and PM. It's been a long time since being able to chat with a real sales/support guy with my questions.

This thread got me to finally create an account - I like the Galaxy GeForce GTX 660Ti because it blows my mind to think about: Stock GPU clock is 1006MHz with a factory boost of 1085MHz, stock Memory is 1500MHz (6GHz GDDR5)!

I'm almost scared of it! It would dip my GeForce gts 250 in syrup and eat it for a snack.

I've been a MSI and Saphire Radeon guy for the last few generations but I'm not closed minded about a new company and changing colors.

The price is a bit high to give it a shot on my own but I'm curious enough about how much people have been hyping Galaxy to try them if it was free.

Galaxy are solid cards that can let me play the latest and greatest games at blazing speeds. My current 285 heats up my room like a sauna. The galaxy would be more efficient and run cooler.

Good warranty and products..come lucky day make my christmas merry this year..:D

Top quality parts at rock bottom prices. Galaxy is the only GPU I'll use in my system.

Getting one of these for a Christmas present for my gamer friend. Can't wait to see the look on his face!

Their CS through this forum alone has been outstanding and I love the fan design for the ease of cleaning the heatsink

Galaxy is a great company. I have purchased two cards from them including a GTX580 and GTX660. So far they have performed excellent with no problems. Not to mention that Galaxy supports [H] with these awesome giveaways and constant forum support.

Back