Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

I like Galaxy's commitment to its customers. They're more than just a profit margin. :) Great cards, great company.

Looks like it would be a good card to play Borderlands 2 with. Also, Galaxy's customer service has a great reputation.

I've heard great things about Galaxy, and would love to try one out for myself.

The customer support was so good that it brought my dead dog back to life. Fluffy!

Galaxy has always made quality cards, and at a great price. Their stuff is always on the top of my list when purchasing new components.

Their video cards are from SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Because Galaxy is a great supporter of [H] and they support their product! This would be a great upgrade for me, I just had to burn my fun money on a LCD Replacement too :(

I really like the look of the dual fan cooler on the 660Ti

Galaxy won me over with their exemplary customer service, as displayed by Andrew the rep on these forums. My first card was faulty, and I was express'd a replacement quickly.

I can vouch for the card in question too, being such an excellent cooler that, even while it's folding, I can sleep in the same room without hearing anything more than gentle whooshing (too bad it's a poor overclocker... ;D)

Now, if I had another for SLI... >:D

EDIT: Oh just an FYI, I'm not in the contest 'cause I'm in Canada. Just wanted to chime in on the love for the card

Back