Gah WTF

sl1982

Limp Gawd
So my gpu just finished a work unit 100% then got a mdrun error and then kept getting eue's. It hit the 24 hr limit so i shut it down and restarted the client. Now the damn thing says my card isnt supported. Any ideas?

did it send the results in atleast? did you update the fah core or anything? or maybe just uninstall the program.. make sure you delete the fah gpu folder.. and check to see if it removed the fah gpu folder from your apps data/username folder.. and reinstall it.. probably the easiest route to see if that fixes it..

one of my gpu folders did this once,
try restarting the computer, my main gpu got in a "weird" state and kept throwing NAN errors until i rebooted. Probably due to a game i was playing.

one of my gpu folders did this once,
try restarting the computer, my main gpu got in a "weird" state and kept throwing NAN errors until i rebooted. Probably due to a game i was playing.

There are a few games that do not like FAH, you have to shut down the program (pause does not work) and restart after you are done playing. Spore is like that for me (don;t play it much now because of that )

Had to reinstall the gpu drivers to get it working again. No idea what happened.

I call them magnetic storms, lol. I was never able to keep a floppy around here without getting corrupted. Perhaps from my Ham radio hobby, snicker.

Yeah the GPU client still likes to do random and weird stuff. I check mind out to find that it's still folding, but all the clocks on the card have dropped back to default 2d levels, and it takes about 2kppd off the point rate. Reboots seem to be the only thing that help it.

I call them magnetic storms, lol. I was never able to keep a floppy around here without getting corrupted. Perhaps from my Ham radio hobby, snicker.

You don't plan on having kids do you ;)

Still that is a bunch of juice :eek:

Back