Gadgets Creating a Demand For Hand Jobs

HardOCP News

[H] News
Thanks to all the multi-touch tech items on the market today, there is an increasing number of hand jobs out there. I hear you can make some pretty good money at it too.

"When I told my parents that I was a hand model, they were like, 'What?' Which is pretty much how everyone responds," says Serhant, in between hands-free sips of water through a straw that an assistant unwrapped for him.

hasn't there always been a market for hand jobs? ha ha I crack myself up

J.P. Prewitt: "I'm a hand model, mama. A finger jockey. We think differently than the face and body boys. We're a different breed"

Reminds me of that time when Nathan Johnson could have got some extra money for that job on the side.

J.P. Prewitt: "I'm a hand model, mama. A finger jockey. We think differently than the face and body boys. We're a different breed"

Thank you, you have made my day for somebody else thinking of this as well.

I thought this article was about something else... But the censors found the story to have a happy ending....

i would feel like a bitch if my job required me to have clean fingernails

Hand jobs on the rise :D:D

Any one knows if demand for blow jobs is rising too?

I think the title needs of the post needs to be fixed. Very misleading, I wasted 5 secs of my life reading the abstract before I realised it was not what I thought it was about.

I wonder what it would be like to live on a planet where the majority of its inhabitants weren't completely superficial and empty inside, necessitating occupations such as "hand model."

I wonder what it would be like to live on a planet where the majority of its inhabitants weren't completely superficial and empty inside

Too bad I wouldn't be invited, I'd love to visit such a place :)

Back