• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

g750jm batman mods/cases?

dennador

n00b
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
7
I am buying a g750jm laptop, and it looks like something from frickin' batman.

I asked xoticpc if there was any way to get a backlit batman begins symbol on the case instead of the backlit ROG symbol and they told me no. :(

This laptop looks completely amazing, with all that flat black rubberized military looking aluminum all over, I really want something batman-ish on it, besides a cheap decal (unless it looks absolutely amazing).

I considered laser etching, but I don't know how that would look on rubberized aluminum.

Any way of getting this done?

a pic of my future batmanish laptop:

http://www.asus.com/media/global/products/hk9WNtlEOFPl0Q7s/P_setting_000_1_90_end_500.png
 
Back
Top