G400s replacement

chenw

2[H]4U
Hey all,

I have the G400s gaming mouse, worked great, until recently I noticed the right mouse button was working a bit iffy. When I push the button it feels like something is rubbing against the side of the button, preventing the button from going down smoothly, but is fine on the way back up.

I was wondering, if I were to look for a replacement, any suggestions on what would be a good replacement?

I don't need to have too many buttons, I found the two thumb buttons on the G400s to be plenty, but DPI change buttons are greatly desired. I don't have preference in gaming, as I play all sorts.

I have quite a few companies available:

Asus, MADCATZ, Roccat, Logitech, Razer, Thermaltake, SteelSeries, or TC Star if anyone heard of that one.

I had eyes on Thermaltake level 10 and G502 proteus core, but I never really examined them in detail.

Any suggestions? Or should I just get another G400s? :p

I have heard good things about Roccat mice but I havent done much research on them myself yet.

I recommend going down to a store that has a bunch of models on display and picking out one you like the feel of. We're past the point where mouse specs really matter, except the really cheap ones.

Back