G35 Surround Sound Headset [Dented Box] $65 or less!+ Free Shipping!

No and no. The G35's come with it's own built in sound card on the headset. Sucks for people with an X-Fi card that cant use it, but oh well.

Actually the entire reason I bought mine was to try to get rid of my X-Fi and its ridiculous memory leak issues when playing EQ2/having vent open at the same time.

just got these today. No dented box, package was all intact.

For the price, these are pretty incredible. Especially the microphone and g35 software that comes with it is pretty sweet which can make my voice sound like creatures lol. The microphone though on most headphones I get though have always sucked, and this one seems to be really clear and great. It isn't staticy when I laugh in the mic or breath into it, and I'm loving this headset.

Had I known how good this headphone was going to be, I probably would have gotten another one for backup for this price.

Thanks OP!!

Just got mine today no dented or damaged box. The sound quality is pretty decent and the voice morphing software is fun. The headset seems a little flimsy. I can see these breaking in 9 months.

Glad you guys got the revision. Spent almost a year casually keeping track of threads on the Logitech forums about the problems and had absolutely no support from Logitech. Ended up throwing them away, did not feel comfortable reselling them.

Back