G35 Surround Sound Headset [Dented Box] $65 or less!+ Free Shipping!

Troub

Gawd
Credit goes to DJ3xclusive over at Slickdeals, awesome deal just thought I would pass this along. I placed my order and it came out to $58.49 shipped! These come brand new. These sell for over $100 easy like here...http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-7-1-Channel-Surround-Sound-Headset/dp/B001O5CCQK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1275073120&sr=8-1.

Started on 5/28 @ 12AM PST*

Apply coupon code = logi_g35_52810

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/promotional_items/devices/7183

Also for an additional 10% apply code... couponcabin_110

****DEAL IS DEAD SOLD OUT*****

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't own these but I have used them. Grade A audio for a gamer here. Fit on one's head is fairly subjective as well but I find them very comfortable. For this price, sweet deal. Good find OP.

I just placed an order. Need a new headset, been using my song recording mic. Didnt wanna spend the money, but this thing is 130 bucks on newegg. I just ordered it for $58!!!

thank you very much for sharing this deal

aww dangit i just paid 130 for the one at newegg just yesterday.wish i would have waited for this deal.This has the warrnty right cause i'm thinking about shipping mine back to the egg and just ordering this one today

jesus christ if i keep surfing these forums, im gonna be broke. in for 1 , thanks!

jesus christ if i keep surfing these forums, im gonna be broke. in for 1 , thanks!

lol i agree.

I keep checking here, once in a while ill see a good deal but lately its like every other week there is something VERY nice for a good price.

im now selling stuff lol to buy new stuff.

Great deal, i was thiiiiiisss close to pulling the trigger but reminded myself that the z-5500's I bought 5 years ago are still going strong and I have no reason to wear headphones over a traditional setup.

Still... so tempting that I haven't closed the tab yet...

Great deal, i was thiiiiiisss close to pulling the trigger but reminded myself that the z-5500's I bought 5 years ago are still going strong and I have no reason to wear headphones over a traditional setup.

Still... so tempting that I haven't closed the tab yet...

Arent there times when you need to keep the speaker sound low? you know you want them. you know you crave them. They are calling your name. They want to be owned by you.

R-type.....

R-type....

Buy us.... Buy.... us....

$51.99 shipped to me in VA.
Used the logi code, 10% code, and a 20% one time code I got when I RMA'd my mouse last month.

Arent there times when you need to keep the speaker sound low? you know you want them. you know you crave them. They are calling your name. They want to be owned by you.

R-type.....

R-type....

Buy us.... Buy.... us....

Get out of my head!:eek:

I need to hide this wallet somewhere...

EDIT: Gah, I bit. 2wiced - This blood is on your hands...

Last edited:
I just had a buddy buy a second set because he loves his original pair so much. Hmm, how can I convince him that he doesn't need 2?

are these worth it cuz i need a headset atm but idk x.x

This headset has a habit of falling or sliding off my head uber easily; compared to a Creative Arena headaet, these feel like total shit.... But they look way cool. Also have a habit of hitting the G1/2/3 buttons when moving them around. I do like all tue controls on the headset... Bass goes pretty deep. But the biggest problem is the fit and no mute audio button, and turning the dial down to lowest still gives off sound.

This headset has a habit of falling or sliding off my head uber easily; compared to a Creative Arena headaet, these feel like total shit.... But they look way cool. Also have a habit of hitting the G1/2/3 buttons when moving them around. I do like all tue controls on the headset... Bass goes pretty deep. But the biggest problem is the fit and no mute audio button, and turning the dial down to lowest still gives off sound.

I wonder if it would be possible to make one of the G keys into a windows Mute.

thx op.

i bit. bought one for my gf since she bought me an astro a40 for xmas.... need to replace her $5 headset.... lol

in for one... already have a headset but recently i've been noticing that the front/rear sound differentiation has been terrible... oh well, impulse buy :(

In for one. Reeeeally shouldn't be spending the money, but these should last a long time.
Thanks OP

how do these compare in quality to traditional headphones used for gaming like my JVC HA RX900s...? and how about compared to the RAZER Barracuda HP-1s...? I had to re-terminate my RX900s the other day and really noticed the difference with the Barracudas in the interim, the Barracudas sounded like I was gaming underwater compared to the clarity of the RX900s...

but I guess some may sacrifice sound quality for the mic, the game I play doesn't have in game chat so I just go with the traditional headphone setup...

Damn in for one, maybe I'll like these enough that I can quit using my X-Fi with its ridiculous memory leak issues.

Regarding the sound positioning, I have read mixed reviews. People seem to say the drivers need updating really bad. They say a lot of stereo output is subpar.
I hope has been sorted out now.

Arg I would love to buy a pair but they don't ship to Canada. Anyone in NY or somewhere with decent shipping who is planning on buying 1 pair want to buy 2 and reship? I will pay bonus for your troubles.

Thanks, PM me

Dam, i dont want to bite the bullet just yet. Can anyone tell me something good about them and if they are worth it?I really want em, but idk lol

Dam, i dont want to bite the bullet just yet. Can anyone tell me something good about them and if they are worth it?I really want em, but idk lol

I don't know how to describe them other than they have more depth and range of sound than the other headsets I have used (I have used everything from the Astro A40's to Plantronics .audio 355's). They really don't blow you out of the water but more of the best of all worlds and the attention to details is very well done.

Nobody can sneak up on me in Bad Company 2 with a knife anymore if that helps. :D

We're sorry but G35 Surround Sound Headset - Dented Box is currently out of stock and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Boooooooo

Back