G35 m-atx, when will they arrive?

Light-tower

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
110
I wish I could find one without onboard video but I'm looking for a motherboard that will accommodate pci x16, quad core q6600, ddr2. I found this link but can't make heads or tails of it.:

http://www.bodnara.co.kr/bbs/articl...ategory=35&d_category=GUIDE&num=62055&start=0

The ECC and MSI motherboards seem to have a better layout then the asus or gigabyte because the pcix slot does not cover up the pci slots when you add a videocard.

I don't know...never built a matx system before but not sure if it's for me at this point:(
 
G35 was initially planned for Q3 this year, but last I heard Intel was a little bit behind on their dx10 drivers for the g35. I heard somewhere they postponed the chipset (or the drivers?) until around early 2008.
 
G35 was initially planned for Q3 this year, but last I heard Intel was a little bit behind on their dx10 drivers for the g35. I heard somewhere they postponed the chipset (or the drivers?) until around early 2008.

:eek:

I can't wait that long. I guess it's a toss up between the GA-G33M-DS2R and the AsusP5K-VM.

Is it true that the latest Gigabyte bios supports 1:1 at this time or is the Asus the way to go now?
 
Back
Top