• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

G35 Headset

Linkz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
362
Hey chums quick question, I'm thing about getting the G35s since i find them to be a pretty cool headset. I have the
now and I am wondering with a USB headset, if i choose, can i use just the mic and my regular desktop speakers for sound sometimes? Or do I always have to use the Headset speakers and mic together if i want to use the mic.

Also throw in you opinions on the headsets, keep in mind i'm using on board audio.
 
Back
Top