G1's FS/FT thread

g1tigi

Limp Gawd
Ground rules
1) All sales final
2) All prices include shipping
3) Ebay and/or heatware references required

Lian Li PC-61 $70 OBO
*sniffle...parting with my trusty Lian Li PC-61. Here are all the details you need to know

1) Purchased in 2007 and I've been using it ever since
2) Fans are a bit dusty, I tried to vacuum as much as I could
3) Fingerprints on the aluminum, as you might expect. I can do my best to clean it all off if you'd like
4) In full working order. Only selling it because there was no way of fitting a corsair H80 in there without significant modification :(
5) No scratches, dings; there are inevitably some areas where paint has worn off (but only on the parts where aluminum slides by aluminum like with the side panels)
6) All case parts included (including screws; I obviously can't guarantee that every single screw that came with the case is included, but I'll include everything that I can find--which is pretty much everything that came with the case)
7) Will be shipped in original packaging / box. Yes...I'm a packrat. I still have the original box and styrofoam.

lianli1.jpg

lianli2.jpg

lianli3.jpg

Notion Ink Adam: Name a price
Pictures to come...

I'm looking to offload my trusty Notion Ink Adam, Pixel Qi, 3G (ATT). Original price was $600. Name a price, and we'll negotiate from there. It'll come with original box and all items originally included.

Random PC parts: OBO
1) [SOLD] Core 2 Duo E6600
2) $20 Sony Optiarc Black 2X BD-ROM SATA Model BR-5100S - OEM
3) $30 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3320620AS 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive (Perpendicular Recording Technology)
4) [SOLD] SILVERSTONE ST50EF 500W ATX 12V 2.2 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC PFC Power Supply
5) $30 Western Digital Raptor WD1500ADFD 150GB 10000 RPM SATA 1.5Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare Drive
6) $10 LG 18X DVD±R Super-Multi DVD Burner Black IDE Model GSA-H42N - OEM
7) [SOLD] Intel BOXDG45ID LGA 775 Intel G45 HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

Please feel free to ask for more details/pics if you need!

ebay/heat: g1tigi

Last edited:
bump for ya since i have the pc60usb. looks like the same case only mine is silver finish. your black is sharp looking.

Back