G15 gaming keyboard $59.95 shipped

I have it. It works great. It is comfortable, all the controls I need, you can set macros for gaming, and I have found the LCD display and volume control useful. You can display a clock or performance monitor that shows CPU and ram usage. It also lights up so you can see the keys in the dark. It does take up a lot of space though. I just wish it wasn't so big and was wireless. The two USB ports are nice too for quickly plugging in a joystick or gamepad.

I love this keyboard, the only thing that takes getting used to is how close the keys are, in my old one they keys were much larger, in this one they are smaller, but I have grown used to this, I still miss some keys sometimes when I type whithout looking, but so far this is a great keyboard, lots of programable button.
wishlist for next version would be a color screen, volume control wheel is a bit cheap, would be nice if they increase wheel quality to aluminum or some sort of thick plastic, have no markings on the wheel since the wheel doesen't lock, you can keep spinning it.
Don't Look back, if you game BUY IT. I have no regrets, love it.

Back