• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

G15 G-keys not working

skull@

n00b
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
39
I set ex: G1 to be number 1. Now when I test the profile I see:
(down) 1
(down) G16
(up) G16
(up) 1

but when I open Notepad and I press G16 I dont see number 1.
Only works when I set Enable Default Profile in Profile options. But that way I cant change profiles.

Any help?

Thanks,
skull@
 
Back
Top