FX57

Havent been around the Threads to much lately.. Lots of work and stuff.. But i have been saving hard and long and ready to buy a FX57.. Any actual release on when they will be here and ready to buy? And with all the other Diego cores out how do ya like them guys? oc very nice at all? just looking to get some quick ideas. dont have much time to do a lot of forum searcing. Thanks

The Cpt.

FX-55 San Diego will be the next FX to come out, so you'll need to wait quite a while longer for FX-57.

robberbaron said:
FX-55 San Diego will be the next FX to come out, so you'll need to wait quite a while longer for FX-57.

True that... by the way, your HDD went out Mr. Insano

OH NoooeEEEEEEEEEeess... Im stuck Do, I switch to a 90nm FX-55 or stick with the current bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

robberbaron said:

Jasonx82 said:
OH NoooeEEEEEEEEEeess... Im stuck Do, I switch to a 90nm FX-55 or stick with the current bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

If you're honestly unsure about that, then you have more money than sense my friend.

Back