• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FX5200 and America's Army (Problems)

Ruckus

Hardforum Moderator-in-Chief
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
10,768
I took several peoples advice and installed an fx5200 in my computer over the radeon 9200.
Now i wanted to test the card out a little. I installed Americas Army and when I tried to go into marksman training I couldnt see the ground it was all white, and I could only see like 3 of the 6 or 7 targets. Anyone know why this is happening? Anyone know a fix?
 
Back
Top