• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FX 9590

I think SR will deliver in terms of the realistic expectations some of us have. But some people across the web are expecting it to magically catch up with Haswell in terms of single-threaded perf and blow them away universally, which is a bit ridiculous. I'm expecting it to give Sandy Bridge i5-2500k performance and the GPU to be a fairly big step up from Richland. I already know that I'm gonna pick up Kaveri, so I'm not worried about being disappointed.
 
Back
Top