FX-6100 Users: Need Input

phOkaz

Gawd
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
691
Anyone have experience with an FX-6100? Looking for first hand exp oc'ing and results you have got. :confused:

Voltages / Clock results, etc

Thanks ! :D
 
I was able to hit 4.1 on mine relatively easily on the stock cooler. I'll have to grab the parameters once I make it back to the house. It may go further, but I haven't tried pushing it.

The local MC was offering that chip, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P mobo, 8GB memory and a case (w/ power supply) for $150. Couldn't pass up that offer... =)
 
I have one running at 4.3 with around 1.42 volts idle. I have LLC on high so it ramps up to 1.43-1.48 on load. My CPU-NB is at 2400 as well as the HTT Link. The CPU-NB is 1.25 volts I believe. I am running a ASUS M5A97 on air cooling.
 
Thanks for the input you two, My intentions when I gathered the components for this build were to have this box running full time at 4.5ghz with a cooler master RR-T812-24PK-R1. Seems promising from your experiences,

Has anyone done 4.5 full time on air?
 
I was able to OC to 4.0ghz on stock voltage/stock heatsink. Temps were around 50c full load. I would imagine 4.5 would be doable with the right cooler.
 
Cool, I am at 4 now with 1.45 , stable for about 13 hours now, will go to 4.2 today.

Thanks for input guys
 
Back
Top